WeatherMaster Porch Window Installation Instructions
Silicone caulking and color matched screws are included with your purchase.
- Remove packaging, pre-drill holes in line with window sashes (if desired), apply silicone to back of window flanges.
- Center and square-up window frame inside opening. Fasten a screw into each corner.
- Use shims, if needed, to maintain the same width in the middle of the window as the top and bottom.
- Fasten the sides with screws at each meeting rail (see outside view diagram below).
- Fasten the header and sill with one screw above the center spreader bar.
- If needed, tighten the screen by removing the spline on one vertical side, pull the screen tight, and insert the spline. Trim off excess screen.
- Operate the window panels and adjust frames if needed.
- If window panels are too loose and do not stay in place, additional tension can be gained by shimming frames closer together.